We are diligently working on our return to class protocols and do expect classes to resume in September. Full details will be posted here by Monday, August 17.
For new students who were supposed to start level one classes in the spring, please contact Cathy to confirm you are still interested in classes when we resume.
Existing students will continue to receive update emails so there is no need to confirm at this point unless you have changed your mind about classes in the fall.
Stay safe...stay strong.
After taking the current social climate and student responses to our recent questionnaire into consideration, we have made the difficult decision not to schedule classes or seminars at this time. We are expecting to resume classes for the September session, but feel there is still too much uncertainty and risk involved by resuming before the fall.
For those who expressed a desire to wear masks or face coverings, there is a Canadian company that makes them in over 100 patterns including a few that are dog related. Check out The Ashford Twist for more info. If you find something that is currently sold out, check the next morning when they refresh their inventory. They are restocked daily.
Have a safe and fabulous summer. Check back for updates as we get closer to September.
DRIVE SLOWLY EVERYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY - KEEP IT UNDER 15 KPM
Contact Cathy at 519-657-6248 for more info on classes.
|SESSION 2 (postponed until further notice)|
|SUNDAY||tbd||tbd|| || |
|SUNDAY||September 13||November 22||October 18|
|TUESDAY||September 15||November 17||none|
|WEDNESDAY||September 16||November 18||none|