Confirmations have been sent to all students who have registered for classes. If you have registered, but did not receive the email, please contact Diane at email@example.com
Sunday classes start September 19
Wednesday classes start September 22
Session 3 enrollment is now open.
- Returning students: an email was sent September 6 that includes the online enrolment link and password.
New students: Cathy will contact you via phone with the password. Use the link below to enroll.
- All Students: Proof of valid rabies vaccination is required at the beginning of every session of classes, even if you have shown it previously. Remember to send a scanned copy or picture of the rabies certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The first batch of confirmations will go out Monday, September 13 & then every 2-3 days after that.
Session 3 dates:
Sunday classes start September 19 and end November 28
- No class on Thanksgiving Sunday
- Note: the Sunday October 31 class may be rescheduled to Saturday, October 30 to accommodate NSD Halloween Hunt for Dogs
Wednesday classes start September 22 and end November 24
We look forward to seeing everyone soon.
CRUISIN’ PAWS AGILITY – COVID PROTOCOL – SEPTEMBER 2021
At the start of your first agility class in September 2021, everyone entering the agility arena during agility class times, including all students for classes, all volunteers and instructors, and all spectators, must provide proof of Covid vaccination. No exceptions. This will only be required once per session of classes.
The only current method of providing acceptable vaccination proof is exhibiting the following:
- a paper copy or an electronic copy of an Ontario Ministry of Health vaccination receipt indicating the individual has received 2 doses of vaccines approved in Ontario at least 14 days prior to the start of agility classes; and
- a government issued photo ID (current driver’s licence, passport, etc) in the name of the individual named on the vaccination receipt.
If you are unable to comply with these requirements, you will not be permitted access to the agility arena or to attend agility classes. A refund of class fees for the session will be provided where such fees have been paid in advance. Refunds for single classes will not be provided.
Regardless of vaccination status, the verbal Covid screening will still take place at the beginning of each class, and masks covering the nose, mouth and chin will be required at all times while in the agility arena.
DRIVE SLOWLY EVERYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY - KEEP IT UNDER 15 KPM
Contact Cathy at 519-657-6248 for more info on classes.